This site is devoted to helping you learn more about your stem cell therapy options for multiple sclerosis. Our MS treatment protocols, used in China’s leading hospitals, are a complementary form of therapy that can be used on its own or along with other MS treatments. The stem cells used in all treatments described on this site are provided by Beike Biotechnology.
The majority of past MS patients who have received Beike’s stem cells report in follow-up questionnaires improvements in their quality of life. However, the benefits and the onset of improvement after treated reported differ from patient to patient. Some patients find the benefits start by the end of the month-long treatment cycle while others do not see improvements until anywhere from two to six months after treatment. Like any medical procedure, the amount of improvement from stem cell treatment and therapy differs from individual to individual (according to follow-up reports, 33% of the patients report seeing no benefits from the therapy).
One way to learn more about past multiple sclerosis patients, who have received stem cell treatment, is to contact us and we can put you in touch with past patients with a variety of outcomes who are willing to share all aspects of their experience.
Why use Beike’s stem cells and protocols for treatment?
- Beike’s treatment protocol is comprehensive providing many more stem cells than most other treatments available. It involves six or more injections (at least 10 million stem cells per injection) combined with rehab therapy, all delivered at China’s leading hospitals.
- Since 2001, more than 8000 patients have received Beike’s stem cell therapy, over 200 of whom were multiple sclerosis patients.
- Beike’s stem cell process is the only in its field with ISO 9001 certification, so you can be confident you are receiving only the highest quality stem cells available.
- Beike stem cell laboratories are reviewed and certified by China’s medical authorities.
- Beike works with over 30 large, government and state-owned hospitals in China.
- Beike processes are reviewed and approved by an Independent Review Board (IRB) at each partner hospital.
- Beike’s work has been published in multiple peer reviewed journals in China and around the world.
Past patients range in age from mid-30s to those in their 60s. On this site, you will find a section for featuring past stem cell patient summaries as well as links to procedure information. Explore the site, learn more about stem cells, and contact us if you would like to know how stem cells can help in your specific case.